2 $50K Winners in Minnesota As Powerball Soars to $1B
UNDATED (WJON News) -- For the third time ever, the Powerball jackpot has reached the one billion dollar mark.
The jackpot is currently estimated at $1 billion for the next drawing Wednesday. The jackpot has an estimated cash value of $516.8 million.
There were two $50,000 winners in Minnesota Monday night with one ticket sold in Oakdale and one in Minneapolis.
The Mega Millions jackpot has surpassed the $700 million mark. It is at an estimated $720 million ($369.6 million cash) for the next drawing on Friday. It is the fifth-largest jackpot in that game's history.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Manea's Meats Breaks Ground on Major Expansion
- St. Cloud Photo Contest Winners Announced
- SR-R Hires New Director of Teaching and Learning
- St. Joseph Planning Referendum for New Community Center
- Central MN Virtual Academy Launches this Fall